Terms & Conditions
Being a small company we pride ourselves on individual and personalized treatment of our customers. The following is a guide to our policies.
- Orders submitted by you on the Electric Cycles All Things Eco website are an offer to purchase the goods at the specified price, plus any delivery charges. Electric Cycles All Things Eco may accept or reject the offer at their discretion.
- When placing orders for multiple items, where possible we will dispatch all the goods as one parcel. In some cases, it may be necessary to dispatch orders in multiple parcels with separate tracking numbers.
- Pre-Order purchases will be accepted at the time of purchase and completed subject to supplier availability and your position in the waitlist.
- We reserve the right to decline and/or cancel your order for reasons including, but not limited to:
- a suspected fraudulent transaction;
- your financial institution has declined payment; or
- your credit card is not valid.
We reserve the right to cancel your order or request you provide additional information.
Cancellation of Orders
- Electric Cycles All Things Eco reserves the right to cancel an order at any time before delivery has been finalized for any of the following reasons:
- goods ordered were subject to an error on the Electric Cycles All Things Eco website, for example, in relation to a description, price or image, which was not discovered prior to the Order being accepted;
- we cannot deliver the goods to your specified address;
- we can no longer supply the goods after promising to do so; or
- we do not receive a reply from you within 5 business days when we have contacted you for any reason in relation to your order.
- Authority to Leave Deliveries – If you select this option at checkout in comments you accept all liability for this parcel being lost or stolen, as your parcel will no longer require a signature.
- We will only leave the item if we deem it to be safe to do so. In cases where it is not deemed safe, we will leave an attempted delivery card.
- In some cases, it may be necessary to charge additional delivery fees. We will contact you if this is necessary. If you do not accept the additional charge, we will cancel the order and refund all funds to your original purchase method.
- Orders placed on pre-order can take up to 8 weeks to arrive. This mainly applies to bicycles which need to be shipped by sea.
- Most items will ship in 3 business days.
- No bikes or scooters ship online unless contact for shipping quote first.
- Refund items must be in new condition and unused. This includes all the original packaging.
- Refunds will only be processed back to the original payment method.
- Refunds will be processed within 2 business days of receiving the return to our premises.
- Refunds may take up to 5 business days to clear after processing, depending on the payment method and your financial institution.